Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mother's Day, everyday!

Mother's Day is not a traditional festival we celebrate in India (ours is a bit different), but I can't help get caught up on the fever since I'm here in Boston. It is still more than a week away, but I just wanted to share with you what makes our team *extra* awesome: my business partner Indu Menon is also my mother :)

The picture above was taken the very summer we started Kara Weaves: notice how we're sharing earphones for the music? Clearly we were meant to collaborate!

If you met me, it would take you all of two minutes to figure out how much I adore my mother. But objectively speaking, what makes her amazing is how she blends together a razor-sharp focus on our social enterprise with a practical and compassionate outlook towards our team members, shoppers and business partners.

Kara Weaves (in part) wouldn't exist if it wasn't for an awesome mom; love you amma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...